Thursday, January 23, 2014

Most Memorable Experiences, Photo 1, Fall 2013

1. The most memorable pieces from this semester I'd have to say were the Cumberland Fair back in September when we went on a trip with the photography class to take tons of pictures of all the animals. When we were done with the pictures we uploaded them to show our friends in China what it was all about, from the fried dough and harness races to the animal competition and rides. Another memory that I have from this year was learning how to take our photos and align them on top of each other creating a whole new image on photoshop. I struggled with photoshop for quite some time but after a few classes, I got the hang of it. Before this class I had no idea what it was about, and now I can say; I'm not that bad! My most favorite memory of this whole class has to be the "Who Are You?" video that we created. Other people in my class chose, gaming, volleyball, or some vacation that they usually go on. I decided on family, the topic of family means so much to me; as it should for everyone. My family has always been the most important part of life to me and I got the opportunity to show my love for them in this class and love how my video came out. Throughout this semester in photography I have learned so much from my piers as well as my teacher. I am so thankful for the opportunity to take this class, So I thank my teacher for being here and teaching Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment