Thursday, January 23, 2014

Assignments that I'm Most Proud Of, photo 1. Fall 2013 (2)






Another assignment that I was most proud of has to be "Winter" and the assignment was to go outside and take pictures that would remind people of Winter... so when you think of winter, what is it you think of?.... SNOW! Of course it's snow. So I went out behind my house and took tons of pictures of the snow. From different angles, and different focus' and everything. I really liked this assignment because being at my house, No one else would have the same variety of photos. When taking pictures of my house I realized how to make the images really different and unique. The angles that I decided on add the icing to the cake. I love the angles and views that I decided on, I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment