Thursday, January 9, 2014

Alexis. Who are you?

  • Who are you? Alexis Trainor

  • What are your interests? One of the biggest things in my life, is family. Growing up I was always a family kid, didn't have very many friends and did activities with my family. My family has taken a moose hunting trip up north which has meant a lot to me. We also have a charter fishing boat. Anything outdoors with my family means the world to me. I guess this didn't really set in until after my grandfather passed that I realized, Live every moment as if it's your last. Family is the most important thing in life to me.

  • Explain in writing and words who you are: I'm very outgoing and shy at times but when I'm comfortable I'm rather loud. I love the outdoors and activities involving them. I'm up for challenges and will try my hardest. I'm more of a "tom-boy" with everything that I do. I was raised in a home that listened to country music and not letting a little dirt scare you. I was raised around cars and how to fix them, My family taught me more than anything about any subject. I have friends now, never really did growing up.

  • what's important to you: Family means absolutely everything to me, “Don’t let people push you around” - Growing up I would let people push me around and I’d keep my thoughts to myself. ---“always be your own person”- Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something and you agree or think different of yourself. You are who you are. Be proud of that fact and don’t change for anyone. 

  • what are your goals, dreams, desires??? Live life to the fullest, Live the way I wish to dream, Nursing is what I’d like to do after high school, Happiness- Get through everyday with a smile. Know that you are loved and that you were made for a reason, & Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment