Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Famous Portraits

(Eugene Smith, New York, NY, 1977)
I believe that this portrait from Arnold Newman is a great, interesting, creative way to view this elderly men. The way that he looks through the lens at what he's trying to capture is a different way than most people. I am definitely will try to capture at least one of my pictures in a similar way as Mr. Newman.



truman capote (1974)
In this photo by Richard Avedon he captures the man's facial and emotions more than anything. I feel like this man is depressed, The way that Mr. Avedon captures most of his pictures doesn't have a lot of variety, but it's how he takes his photos. 


"Alice In Wonderland"
Annie Leibovitz's photo of Alice in Wonderland is a lot different from her others. She has a very large variety on different photos that aren't like any other photographer's I've ever seen. She's very Unique with her photos. 


No comments:

Post a Comment